Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A dedication to all those who helped Reesa Kammerman.

A dedication to all those who helped Reesa Kammerman.
Even though its been a while
I remember your help with a smile.
It mingles with the tears that roll down my cheek,
As I think of your care of Reesa and how it was so sweet.
I lost my precious daughter that day
My heart was torn in two.
But through the darkness of that day
I saw a ray of sunshine come our way.
You may not think that you did any good
Or you may wish you could have done more
But please know this,
We know you did all you could.
While I was holding her hand as she slipped from this life
My heart was full of agony and love.
Yet in that room I felt as if
It was a piece of Heaven on earth.
Doctors, nurses technicians and staff
Pilots, paramedics, truck drivers and troopers...
Your efforts were heroic!
Your care was divine!
You not only helped Reesa
But you helped our family too.
Thank you so much for all of your time and dedication to be where you are. You have such a profound impact on families' lives and we want you to know that you are appreciated for all that you do.
With warmest thanks and gratitude,
Michael Kammerman and family

No comments:

Post a Comment